At Clarity Family Eyecare your visit will begin with completing a thorough medical and eye history form. We will then analyze two different aspects of your eye care needs.
1. Your current vision, which includes:
- Refraction – determining near and distance correction, focusing, eye teaming, eye movement.
- Checking for any change in your current eye glasses or contact lens prescription.
- Ensure that you are visually comfortable in your workplace and home environment.
- Determine how to manage your vision needs while enjoying your hobbies.
2. Next we will test the future of your vision, which will include some diagnostic eye-health tests.
- Dilation to evaluate the eyeball itself. Examination which will include all tissues from the eyelid to the optic nerve which connects to the brain.
- Check for changes and signs of disease in the eye including: Cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, dry-eye syndrome.
Upon completing of your eye-health examination, Dr. Kelsey will discuss all his findings with you and educate you about the condition of your vision. He will then make recommendations and prescribe the best option for your overall comfort and vision needs.
“To me, eyewear goes way beyond being a prescription. It’s like makeup. It’s the most incredible accessory. The shape and frame or the color of the lenses can change your whole appearance.” – Vera Wang
At Clarity Family Eyecare we want you to look your absolute best, so we offer a large selection of high quality frames with the latest fashion and classic taste. Stop by our office to see our latest selection of styles and colors. Anytime you purchase a complete pair of glasses, you can receive a second pair at 40% off. Come in today!
We offer a wide variety of Contact Lenses to suit your needs. At Clarity Family Eyecare we have a guaranteed Contact Lens Success program to ensure your complete satisfaction. Don’t worry if you don’t see your favorite brand on our list below. There are so many brands on the market and we will do our best to suit your individual needs!
Clarity Family Eyecare is focused on delivering excellent customer care, especially when you are experiencing a medical vision emergency. Please contact us if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Eye injury or infection
- Red or painful eyes
- Sudden vision loss
- Flasing lights
- Unusual light sensitivity
- Distorted or wavy vision